Monday, December 3, 2007

Pray for those in China!

We dropped off Kris, Jon, Brandon, and Jessica at the JFK airport last Friday for their flight to Beijing. They'll be in China for two weeks and get back Dec 15. I've posted the poster I made for our church missions board so that you can have some information on what they'll be doing there. They have already arrived safely and look forward to some new adventures with a remote people group that has had very limited access to the gospel. Please keep them in your prayers during this time.

3 comments:

alane said...

Hey Kati,
I am super excited about getting to see you in a couple weeks!!! It was really fun talking to you the other night too. :)
I'll be praying for your team in China over the next few weeks!
Blessings,
Alane
P.S. I was wondering if you could pray for the little boy of some friend's of mine who is really sick right now...his website is www.howsluke.blogspot.com

Kate said...

So am I! Thanks so much for your prayers. I know they're having an awesome experience. I'll definitely be praying for Luke. Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Hey sisah!:D
I have a blogger too that hopefully I'll be able to update regularly:)
check it out at www.amy-joy.blogspot.com

:D
Love you!